Sunday 29 March 2009

Random Starbucks


Quick sketch in Starbucks,committing those people to my memory sketchbooks, so it helps me to recall the ambiance of the day and the people there. I think it works well but I know that the peolpe in Roxburghe House may feel a little intimidated by it as I do committing pen to paper on that first page is always a scary prospect as it is always the first thing to be seen but it is always a good thing as you have conquered a fear and sometimes it is just like the introduction of a book, it just leads you in and gives you a flavour of what is to come, sometimes I get embarrased by my drawing but I do enjoy them, as I enjoy engaging and listening to people, I know that this project is not all about me it is about other people and what they would like to do and how I can help and will help them achive this goal.

No comments: